In order to maintain the confidentiality of private information sent via email while ensuring member privacy and compliance with regulations, TruMark Financial offers an e-mail encryption service. This service will help TruMark Financial protect the sending of sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, driver’s license numbers, and account numbers. Members can easily send and receive such secure email messages through the new Secure Message Center.
How to send a secure email:
- Go to the Secure Message Center
- If you have not registered an email address, click the “Register” button under “New to secure email” and follow the registration instructions
- If you have already registered an email address with the Secure Message Center, enter your Email Address and Password and click “Sign In”
- Click the “Compose” tab
- Enter the requested information
Receiving secure email:
- You will receive a notification through your personal e-mail provided at sign up telling you a secure message has been sent
- Follow the instructions within the e-mail on how to open the message
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Internet browsers are recommended?
Most Internet browsers will work, including Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Apple® Safari™.
- What mobile devices can be used?
Most major mobile devices can be used, including Apple® iPhone® and iPad®, BlackBerry® devices, and Android® devices.
- How long do I have to read my message?
Messages you receive expire 14 days after the message is sent.
- Where can I get more information?
For more information about Secure Message Center, visit the ZixCorp website at www.zixcorp.com/products.
For additional help reading your message, access the online help within the Secure Message Center.