TruMark Financial @ Work is available through employers. It is a special program that allows companies to provide financial benefits to their employees and their family members. Members can take advantage of multiple money saving offers through the TruMark Financial @ Work program, including:
- Interest-bearing checking account with no minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee*
- Earn up to $150 for enrolling in direct deposit, using a TruMark Financial debit card, and more**
- Free online/mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- Low loan rates, competitive savings yields***
- Investment services†
- And more…
Bringing TruMark Financial @ Work to your employees is easy. TruMark Financial will provide all needed materials to educate staff and also is available for on-site visits or even educational seminars.
Contact a TruMark Financial @ Work representative today
*Premium Checking account monthly maintenance fee waived for enrolled business employees. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is subject to change. **Click here for full details. ***All loans subject to approval. †Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. TruMark Financial Credit Union and TruMark Financial Investor Services are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: DE, NJ, NY, and PA.